“I have been part of the Gigmos team for a year and a half, I can say that it is a great team and the work style is very dynamic and low stress. I feel very happy to be in this company is the reality.”
“I have created a new network of highly professional and talented people and I can’t express the kind of freedom this brings, especially with the idea that every effort I put in is rewarded financially.”
- As business analyst of the product development team, you will be responsible for the exploratory and evaluative research including but not limited to feature analysis, competitor analysis, concept testing etc.
- Key contributor during the Iterative product development and Finalization.
- Write and own the “requirements” during the development and testing stages.
- Responsible for deliverables such as functional specifications, use cases, user stories, workflow/process diagrams, data flow/data model diagrams.
- BE/BTech/MBA with IT background
- Aware of latest advances in web development / mobile development / developments in AI & ML
- Have 4-8 years of experience as business analyst in product development environment.
- Prior experience of working on AI/ML projects / having implemented AI/ML in business scenarios would be an added advantage
- Strong organizational and planning skills and proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. High level of motivation and a self-starting attitude, and the ability to work with minimal direction and supervision.
- Create Work Breakdown Structures for implementation (timeline charts/ Gantt Charts)
- Evaluate risks related to requirements implementation, testing processes, project communications, and training.
- User acceptance testing.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
CTC- As per Industry Standards
Work Location -Gurgaon- Hybrid Model